- 0.2 Introduction
- 0.3 Controllers of Personal Data – Quotes Wishes Greetings Images Gifs Shayari Status
- 0.4 Information We Collect
- 1 6. Purposes and Lawful Bases of Processing
Controllers of Personal Data – Quotes Wishes Greetings Images Gifs Shayari Status
Quotes Wishes Greetings Images Gifs Shayari Status SMS
Information We Collect
We collect the following types of information:
- The information you provide to us when you sign up for and use a membership account.
When you sign up for and use a membership account, we receive and store your email address and hashed password, the quotation collection names you create in your account (which are encrypted in our database and not shown publicly or shared with other users), and the quotes that you select to save to those collections or mark as favorites. We receive and store your confirmation that you are over the age of 16 when you create your account.
We also receive and store your requests for password resets and the date of those requests, your requests to change your email address associated with your account, and the history these requests and our responses to you. We also collect and store failed account login requests.
- Information relating to our email communications with you.
We store certain information about our email communications with you. For example, if you sign up for an account and we cannot successfully deliver email messages to the email address you provide to us in the account registration process, we log that email address so that we can stop sending messages to that invalid email address. We also collect and store email status data, including whether emails that we send to you are successfully delivered when you sign up for an account, when you change the email address associated with your account, or when you email us about forgotten passwords.
- The information you provide to us when you send us requests, suggestions, corrections, or questions via email.
We receive and store those communications and the email addresses you used to send those emails to us, as well as our responses to you.
- Information from third-party sources.
We may receive information about you from our third-party service providers who help us to provide the Site. For example, one of our third-party service providers does country detection based on your IP address and sends us an HTTP header with the country code corresponding to the country or jurisdiction detected.
Automatically collected information.
When you use our Site, click on links within our emails to confirm your account or to change a password, or otherwise engage with us through a computer or mobile device, we and our third-party partners automatically receive, store, and analyze certain types of information about how you access and use the Site.
6. Purposes and Lawful Bases of Processing
The purposes for which we use your information and the lawful bases for our processing include:
|Purpose of Processing||Lawful Basis for Processing|
|Register and administer your membership in our Site||If you have an account with us, we have your consent to process your personal data for a specific purpose. Your consent may be revoked at any time.|
|Respond to your inquiries||We have your consent to process your personal data for a specific purpose. Your consent may be revoked at any time.|
|Provide the Site and its functionalities to you||Processing is necessary for our legitimate interests and cannot be reasonably achieved by other, less intrusive means.|
|Help administer the Site and the servers that provide the Site||Processing is necessary for our legitimate interests and cannot be reasonably achieved by other, less intrusive means.|
|Generate statistical information||Processing is necessary for our legitimate interests and cannot be reasonably achieved by other, less intrusive means.|
|Monitor and analyze Site traffic and usage patterns|
|Provide Site security|
|Improve the Site’s content and content delivery, including any online content, materials, and services that we describe or make available on the Site|
|Provide customer service and support|
|Verify communications from you|
|Disclose information to third parties in order to:|
|Enforce our Terms of Service and contracts with third parties|
|Prevent fraud and other prohibited or illegal activities or to otherwise comply with applicable laws and regulations|
|Compliance with Legal Obligations|
|Disclose information to third parties in order to:||Processing is necessary to comply with a legal obligation.|
Disclosure of Your Information
We share your information only as described below.
- Third-Party Service Providers.
We use other companies to perform technical functions on our behalf. Examples include transmitting and storing information, sending email, and analyzing data. These third-party service providers have access to personal data needed to perform their functions but may not use that information for other purposes.
We may share information with certain third-party service providers (e.g., our web hosting provider whose server logs collect the information described above) in order to provide the Site to you. We and our third-party service providers may also produce reports on Site traffic, usage patterns, and similar data.
- Legal Process, Requirements, and Rights Protection.
We may disclose any information about or relating to you, including personal data to third-parties if we reasonably believe that such action is appropriate to:
- comply with a court order, search warrant, subpoena, or other legal process;
- comply with legal, regulatory or administrative requirements of any governmental authorities;
- otherwise fulfill a government or law enforcement request for information;
- establish, defend or exercise our legal rights;
- protect or defend the Site, users, or our subsidiaries and affiliates, and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, attorneys, agents, contractors, licensors, and partners, in connection with any actual or alleged legal action, claim or dispute;
- respond to claims that any posting or other content of our Site violates the rights of third parties;
- protect the health and safety of our Site’s users or the general public; or enforce compliance with our Terms of Service or other contractual obligations.
- Business Transfers.
Other than as described above, you will receive notice when personal data about you might be shared with third parties and we will seek your consent before sharing your personal data with those third parties.
- You can choose not to provide certain information to us, such as your email address or password. However, you may not be able to use certain functionalities of the Site (such as registering an account, creating quotation collections, or saving quotes to those collections or marking quotes as favorites).
- If you have an account, you can send us a request by email to change your password or update the email address associated with your account.
- If you no longer wish to have any information collected by our mobile application, you may uninstall the application by using the uninstall process available on your mobile device. We encourage to you to visit your device’s help menu to learn about your options to limit tracking when using your device.
- If you communicate with us via email, we will respond to you via email. We do not send you email marketing communications.
- When you consent to our processing of your personal data for a specified purpose, you may withdraw your consent at any time and we will stop further processing your personal data for that purpose.
- Subject to applicable law, you have the right to request access to, correct, and delete your personal data. You may also have the right to receive a copy of your personal data in a commonly used and machine-readable format, and to transmit such data to another controller. You also may object to processing of your personal data, or ask that we restrict the processing of your personal data in certain instances. If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us via email. If you delete or limit the use of your personal data, or if you transmit your personal data to another controller, you may not be able to use all of the Site’s functionalities.
Our Third-Party Service Providers
Advertising agencies, advertising networks, and other companies may place advertisements on the Site, and on the Internet generally, and may use their own cookies, web beacons, and other technology to collect information about you. We do not control the use of such technology and have no responsibility for the use of such technology to gather information about you. Several of our service providers who utilize cookies and other tracking technologies on our Site enable you to opt out of their internet-based advertising.
While the companies we work with may change from time to time, below is a list of our current third-party service providers, which we allow to collect and use information about you through our Site:
Security of Information
We make no guarantees as to the security or privacy of your information. We maintain appropriate physical, electronic, and organizational safeguards to protect against the unauthorized access, disclosure, misuse, alteration and destruction of the personal data under our control. We recommend that you use anti-virus software, firewalls, and other precautions to protect yourself from security threats. You also should protect your password to protect against unauthorized access to your account.
Communication With Children
Our Site is not intended for children under 16 years of age. No one under age 16 may provide any personal data to us or register on the Site. If you are under 16, do not use this Site, register an account, or provide any information about yourself to us.
It is possible, through fraud or deception, that we may receive personal data from an individual under the age of 16. If we are notified or otherwise become aware of this, we will take reasonable steps to delete that information in accordance with applicable law. If you are the parent or guardian of a child under the age of 16 and you believe your child has provided personal data on our Site without your consent that you would like us to delete, please Contact Us.
Cookies are placed on your computer when your web browser accesses the Site. While some cookies are deleted when you close your browser (session cookies), others remain even after you close your browsing session (persistent cookies). Most web browsers are initially set to accept cookies.
The Help feature on many browsers and devices will tell you how to adjust cookie configurations on the following browsers, please click on the relevant link below:
Please note that by disabling or deleting cookies, you may not be able to access the full functionality of the Site. Disabling or clearing cookies also may affect cookie-based opt-outs by either preventing you from using such cookie-based opt-outs or clearing opt-outs that you previously set.
Copyright 2001 – 2019 https://www.quotes-wishes-greetings-images-gifs-shayari-status-sms.com
All Rights Reserved Read About Us
Do not duplicate or redistribute in any form.